Saturday, January 16, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot (33 weeks)

This weekend my friend Martha Cate traveled from North Carolina to our new home to do a maternity photo shoot. We had so much fun during the shoot, and catching up afterwards, and the pictures are even more than we expected. As you will see, she is unquestionably talented, and it was a wonderful feeling to be photographed by a friend, instead of a stranger. We are already planning to have her come back during the summer to take pics of the baby. :o)

Here are a few of my faves, and you can check out the rest on her blog: http://mcatephotography.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/jenn-maternity. If you are interested in finding out more about her services, click the 'Read about me!' tab at the top of her blog.

Thanks again Martha Cate!! We LOVE the photos.

2 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure, Jenn...and I had so much fun! Can't wait to meet that baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn! Just thought I'd check in on you! We missed you at Christmas! These photos are so cute.

    ReplyDelete