Monday, October 5, 2009

October 2009

Now that it's October, we are both very busy with work, and I am happy to finally be over the nausea and vomiting. It's been 2 weeks since I last got sick, and I am hoping I am FINALLY over it! My 32nd birthday was at the end of September, and Pat cooked me dinner in our new home - lobster for an appy and filet for dinner. (I know how lucky I am!)

I just returned from a visit to Michigan State University (more travel for baby and my first flight with a belly - also first time I actually scanned the seat back pocket for a barf bag - didn't need it thank goodness). While at MSU, I stayed with my friends Marcus and Donna Duck and their 7 month old twin boys Jackson and Jordan. I have seen lots of pics of the boys, but they were even cuter in person! I watched Donna give them each a bath (first time for me) and changed Jordan's diaper (a first for me also - and 32 years old - geez). Marcus and Donna also provided me with an amazing amount of knowledge - thanks guys! And Donna - I will be in touch soon with more questions!!!

Later this week I am traveling to BYU - Provo for a few days, and Pat is heading to Seattle. It is supposed to be near freezing at night in Utah, so I will finally have to change out of the comfy flip flops I've had on since May. Later this month, baby will be traveling with me to Auburn, Alabama and Louisville, Kentucky.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am very happy for you guys. you have a lot going on don't you? luckily it is ALL GOOD. I love you guys very much and wish you all the best. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog - congrats to you guys! This will be awesome to look back on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will teach you how to put on the butt cream. I think I finally figured it out : )
    Cute blog, and Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete