Monday, October 12, 2009

One more week....

...until we can find out the gender! We can't wait.

My trip to Utah went great - and yes, it was chilly. The mountains were beautiful, and the leaves were just starting to turn...little bits of red all through the valleys - almost looked like lava running down the mountain.

While laying on the couch in my hotel Friday night I felt the baby kick for the first time. :o) Just a little flutter, but definitely there. And then Sunday night I felt two really strong kicks. Funny I had to fly all the way to Utah to feel those kicks - this baby must know he/she is traveling all around.

Pat's trip to Seattle was a blast; we are planning to go back together sometime next year. And for the record, the 'Pacific' crab cake couldn't hold a candle to our Maryland crab cakes! The fish market was pretty incredible though.

On the home front, I have finally hung some curtains, put up some pictures, and other little details. The squirrels have been digging in my garden, and even pulled up my radish, spinach and lettuce seedlings. The one good thing about having a garden in the city the last 4 years - no pests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment